- These two ArtsSmarts documents will help you design your Artists in Schools (formerly ArtsSmarts) program and project:
- From training and tools to help build your first Artists in Schools (formerly ArtsSmarts) program, to project inspirations, advice and advanced learning.
- The Saskatchewan curriculum for K-12 students, including the Arts Education curriculum.
- ROVER (Recommended Online Video Education Resources) is a video streaming service for Saskatchewan teachers and students in the PreK-12 education system. It is managed and maintained by the Saskatchewan Ministry of Education. The video-on-demand service provides teachers and students with the convenience of immediate access to streamed, educational videos that support curriculum.
- LIVE (Live Interactive Video Education) Arts is a dynamic distance education arts program for students in Grades 1 to 9. The program supports the Saskatchewan Arts Education curriculum and is delivered via the Saskatchewan Ministry of Education LIVE Satellite Network (SatNet). Professional artists connect simultaneously with teachers and students in multiple schools across the province.
- Inquiry-based learning portal linked to the Saskatchewan curriculum.
- SaskCulture's Creative Kids program provides financial assistance for children to participate in the same art and cultural activities as their peers, regardless of a family's social and financial barriers. Families may apply to Creative Kids for up to $750 per child, per year to participate in creative activities.